Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry for the break.

Old friends from Birmingham are staying – that means having the kitchen reasonably swept and presentable in the morning; plus breakfast on the table – that’s easy; plus sitting and talking of old times – that’s very pleasant. But if I don’t get those prime 40 minutes first thing in the day, there’s no blog.

More soon – Tuesday? Meanwhile all well here. I’m nearing the end of the second ball of Starmore’s Bainin yarn – it’s lasted much longer than I expected, given where the first one pegged out. Soon I will be able – at least, will try – to calculate the future.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking in. I was a little worried by your sudden silence. Enjoy the visit with your old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:33 PM

    Once you've calculated the future, can you please let the rest of us know the formula?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you had something going on. I'm glad you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy visiting with your friends. We have just had a wonderful couple of days with friends from college days. Our lives have intersected through the years in various parts of the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if there might be some knitting being done - a good thing!

    ReplyDelete